Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Como traducir esto al español Not only did he betray my trust but he also wrecked my car
- Como se dice en inglés aclarar las manos? Es decir quitarse bien el jabón.
- Como puedo pedir algo en un restaurante para que suene mas amable?
- “Like have a party at home.”is that incorrect ? Shouldn’t that be “like having….”
- I want to ask about "going north." I know "going south" has two meaning, going south direction/ g...
- о чём можно рассказать об Америке на англиском
- Can I say "why do you want to get there" to ask why people wanna come/visit that place?
- Which one is correct? 1. Her uncle is the headmaster of the school where she is studying. 2. He...
- If something "disturbs" me, does it mean it makes me *anxious" ?
- is there difference between "take out" and "kill"? i saw this sentence; His enemies even sent as...
- Are they both correct? 1. She had resumed the travel necessary to add depth to her novels. 2. S...
- how should we pronounce “succulent” ? Is it a common word?
- When asking multiple people, "Are you all ready?" Is this expression correct?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- How do you response “what’s up”/“what’s going on”? I need a lot of examples.