Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between variant and various ?
- which variant of pronouncing 'adult is more frequent - the 1st syllable is stressed or the 2nd sy...
- What is right? To get acquainted WITH each other or TO each other? Or another variant?
- The house is beautiful, and furthermore, it is very cheap. Does this sound natural?
- do I have to put the progressive form after the word " focus on " ?
- From around 3:12, is the male character saying "Don't change on my account"? What does it mean? ...
- A: "Oops, I forgot to spin dry the laundry. It's still soaking wet." B: "Oops, I forgot to spin ...
- Can you tell me some common synonyms for the word "important"?
- I'll tune you out from now on I'll zone you out from now on what is the difference?
- 1) Mary always bothers Jake for no reason. 2) Mary always bothers Jake whithout any reasons.
- Which is the correct answer? Those are girls’ dresses. These shoes are also( ). 1. her 2. their ...
- *does these headphones have warranty. OR *do this headphones have warranty.
- What verb should I use here? (without changing the sentence structure) “His attack _________ a...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- "Well received with thanks, noted with thanks." Those two expressions are common used in busine...
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?