29 Nov 2021

  • Korean
  • Portuguese (Brazil)
  • English (US)
  • English (UK)
Question about English (US)

Is there any slang or idiom to describe a person who is acting callous/unfeeling? For example, you're texting them and they keep giving you short answers like "kk.", "got it.", "fine...". How would you describe this person informally?

Read more comments

  • English (US)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions