Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Here is somewhat akin to my hometown in Japan. Does this sound natural?
- What is your hometown or place you live like? Here in Japan, it's beautiful morning just now! Thi...
- I am in my hometown. Does this sound natural?
- 英会話レッスン中、英語で質問をされ、それに私が答えました。それは間違った答えだったようで、先生が変な顔をしました。 その時、私がつぶやく一言 「あー⤵️ 違うんだ⤵️」は何と言ったらいいですか？
- he never do that OR he never does that
- 『身体が弱い』は I get sick easily と言うのであり、 My body is weak とは言わないと習いました。 何故ですか？ 日本ではbe動詞を使う時は、 A＝BもしくはA...
- Which is the most common? Japan's population Japanese population the population of Japan
- Are these correct? They will be the ones running the country They will be the ones to run the c...
- 1)Does TAKE ON mean to face and opponent or enemy? 2)And to take on a job position?
- Is it correct to say "can you take me a picture?"
- Is it “does she speak” or “does she speaks”?
- Does my English sound natural? “He has a bad mouth but actually he’s a very nice guy.”
- Hi, what's the difference between this words "earn and win", "allow and let", "begin and star", "...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...