Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 日本の証明写真（免許証など）の背景色は青や白が一般的ですが、 中国は赤が好まれると聞いた事があります。 欧米ではどのようなカラーが一般的ですか？
- How to say this in English?
- What is called this in English?
- No need to snap. What does that mean?
- Can someone give me phrases that english speakers usually use when they are talking ?
- correct my sentences please I'm sorry I forgot to tell you that since I knew your WhatsApp numbe...
- About two-thirds of us expect to continue living here. Is there any difference in nuance if I say...
- What's the difference between "ass", "butt" and "hip"? I think they have the same meaning.
- Since the verb "toil" mean - to work hard, does it mean I can use it in this kind of context ? 1...
- In a bus or on a bus? Or both can be correct?
- Have a good day! と言われたら何と返すのですか？
- That house is Chris'. or That house is Chris's. Which one is correct?
- I have a friend to help me. I have a friend to come over. are these sentences correct?😲
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?