Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Do you put on make up everyday?
- What is the difference between How did you do? and How are you going? ?
- who do you think is the most famous Japanese ?
- When do you use 'Check your privilege.'?
- Is this sentence correct? It must be going to become bruise. (痣になるに違いない)
- Go get'em. はGo get them.の略だと知りました。質問は、どうしてgoとgetの2つの動詞が連続して使われているのかということです。
- Which one corrects? How it makes you feel or how does it make you feel?
- What should I say if someone said to me: "I'm sorry to hear that"?
- Can I use savory as tasty?
- Is there any difference between "You'll give her a trauma" and "You'll traumatize her"? Does one ...
- What do you think is the most important thing in studying a English?
- I was forgetting...＝I had forgotten... Will this equation be true?
- When do you say “See you later alligator” ? What type of people use it?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- "Well received with thanks, noted with thanks." Those two expressions are common used in busine...