30 Nov 2021

  • Simplified Chinese (China)
  • English (US)
  • English (UK)
Question about English (US)

Do you say 'landmark architecture' or simply 'landmark' to refer to a large building that is typical of a place and will help you know where you are?

Read more comments

  • Simplified Chinese (China)

  • Simplified Chinese (China)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions