Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- If the baby in environment that you can hear and be taught both English and Japanese, which langu...
- I have not seen my babies for two weeks. I miss my family. I will come to my home on coming week...
- How do you say this in English (US)? my baby is asking for bottle so my wife is preparing it now.
- "I start my new office today." This sentence sounds natural?
- I want to make a sentence same as 'What is your favorite color?' and I made one below. 'What colo...
- 英会話レッスン中、英語で質問をされ、それに私が答えました。それは間違った答えだったようで、先生が変な顔をしました。 その時、私がつぶやく一言 「あー⤵️ 違うんだ⤵️」は何と言ったらいいですか？
- It was so good to see beauty all about him. What does “all about” mean?
- he never do that OR he never does that
- 1. a- In your country, Do native speakers always clarify the differences between son-in-law of m...
- 1)Does TAKE ON mean to face and opponent or enemy? 2)And to take on a job position?
- Is it correct to say "can you take me a picture?"
- Is it “does she speak” or “does she speaks”?
- Does my English sound natural? “He has a bad mouth but actually he’s a very nice guy.”
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...