Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- It's tiring being so cute. What's that mean? When do you use?
- What does to tire out mean?
- What does We'll only tire ourselves out. mean?
- 昨日、2年ぶりに東京から帰ってきたいとこと再会した。 あと5ヶ月くらいで子供が生まれるらしく、とうとう自分もおじさんになる時が来た。 月日が経つのはほんと早いね。 Yesterday,...
- Is this sentence awkward? ① The reason why I start online English conversations is that I'd like...
- Does it sound natural? We reap what we sow.
- Is "continue" verb under the sentence? There are many people who really believe in this and wan...
- Is this correct/natural? I like summer because we have a long summer vacation. Also, I like swi...
- What do you call parents who gave birth to you? Bore parents?
- It is fine for me to accept a position that requires travel. It is alright for me to accept a...
- Is there any person with a good heart who can help me with the pronunciation 😂🌚I'm joking 😂..anyo...
- Is the slang word ‘wicked!’ used in Usa?
- What are the most popular payment apps in the US?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?