Question
30 Nov 2021

• Korean

Can anyone make my essay natural?😭This is for the school assignment and it's only like 2 hours left until the deadline😭

I recently maintain a close interest in such global economic challenges. For that reason, I'm here to talk about decent work and economic growth.
There are a lot of challenges about it. First, the rate of unemployment is high. To decrease this, industries should be set up to get employment. Second, the major economic activities are disrupted due to the pandemic, and it led to the global economic crisis. In this case, basic income would be an effective solution following the results of an experiment about basic income conducted in Kenya. Lastly, some economic activities directly or indirectly harm the environment. We should promote green growth and jobs contributing to restoring and protecting the environment and natural resources.
The economic growth has been a perennial goal and it also would be a perennial challenge for the humanity. We should give eyes to this until we extincts.

Answers

• German Near fluent

• German Near fluent