Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Could I have a refill, please? Does this sound natural?
- Where can I have a refill for my coffee? Does this sound natural?
- Why don't we have refills of coffee? Does this sound natural?
- "what did he die of." OR "what did he die from."
- To an HR manager who posted a job What are your working hours for this job? What are your work h...
- Are "gotta" and "have to" interchangeable?
- Native english speakers, I wonder, do you ever have the problem with getting mixed or confused so...
- Does this sound natural/make sense ? 1) The more you learn, the smarter you get.
- I'm studying about the word pathetic, but If I say "you're so pathetic" to my friend, will that f...
- I've been taught : to ring someone - British English to call someone - American English then, h...
- When people ask me to give a "fun fact" about myself for self-introduction, what kind of fun fact...
- "a scent" is a pleasant smell of something or just smell of thing ? Which one is right ?
- "the ( ) I'm getting from him is he only thinks about himself." "I don't get the ( ) that he...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?