Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Women.......in presidential elections since 1921. A. have voted B. had voted
- Pastor Moody, renowned as the greatest evangelist of America’s history, travelled to many places ...
- Kim □ his book for ten years while he had a job at the press. ①had been writing ②had written ...
- I (put out/took out) the things from my bag. Which is correct?
- In a bus or on a bus? Or both can be correct?
- Have a good day! と言われたら何と返すのですか？
- That house is Chris'. or That house is Chris's. Which one is correct?
- I have a friend to help me. I have a friend to come over. are these sentences correct?😲
- 1)"there's no discord with my family we always agree on everything." 2)"there's many discord par...
- "that is too long, do you have anything sooner." OR "that is too far away, do have any earlier ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?