1 Dec 2021

  • Japanese
  • English (US)
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? 一目惚れした in English?
I fell in love with someone at the first sight.
Is it correct?
What about with things? We say 一目惚れ for things when we liked something badly in Japanese.

Share this question
Read more comments

  • English (US)
  • Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions