Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- Does this sound natural? My dog is so spoiled he only drinks fresh running water from the bidet
- What’s the full sentence of “Me, too” in the conversation of “ ‘I have a ruler.’ ‘Me, too.’”?
- Is there are short form for without or not?
- Your scarf is dragging ON or ACROSS the floor?
- "what did he die of." OR "what did he die from."
- I'm studying about the word pathetic, but If I say "you're so pathetic" to my friend, will that f...
- What does the phrase "it's the (something) for me" mean? Example: "It's the fact that you're brok...
- hello. is it natural to use "ALL ACROSS" like this, "one thing that I have people from ALL ACROSS...
- I've been taught : to ring someone - British English to call someone - American English then, h...
- When people ask me to give a "fun fact" about myself for self-introduction, what kind of fun fact...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?