2 Dec 2021

  • Slovak Near fluent
  • English (US)
Question about English (US)

how do you call a thing when you're walking on a rope bridge and you're holding on to it? It's on each side of the bridge.

Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions