Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I can't stop my nose to run. 鼻水が止まらない。 Does this sound natural?
- I blew my nose too often that I ran out of tissues. 鼻をかみ過ぎて、ティッシュがなくなっちゃった。 Does this sound na...
- If your nose runs, blow it with tissues. Does this sound natural?
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arj7oStGLkU&t=383s At around 5m34s The presenter says: You h...
- Does this sound natural? Before the clumsy ignoramus, in other words, my colleague, gave it the ...
- How do you say 核(かく)シェルター in English (US)?
- "I sleep well in winter as if my ancester was a bear." This sentence sounds natural?
- In Suits, TV program, Alex said "You're more than means the eyes." What does this mean?
- Is this sentence grammatically correct? "If for no reason other than to be stubborn."
- Can you express “sympathy” when /s/ is added to “countless forms” that do not have it as in colle...
- Learning cooking is fun. Learning cook is fun. Which sentence is right？Thank you very much.
- You have come to believe that some things are all good and some things are all bad. What does it ...
- to swipe a card to slide a card to run a card what are the differences?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- "Well received with thanks, noted with thanks." Those two expressions are common used in busine...