Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? es lohnt sich nicht es zu tun
- Cuál es la mejor traducción para «actually thought»? Me acaban de responder eso
- Es wird immer wärmer seit wir essen wurde es 2 grad wärmer drausen how do you say this of english
- Which do you think is more natural, on or in? --- A man sitting across from me *in the subway k...
- Is it OK if I *don't* get up next morning before they do? Is this natural?
- "I don't know what is right" Is this sentence grammatically correct?
- Does "desolate" mean deserted ? But a little emphasizing that a place is quite sad, dreary ?
- Please correct my mistakes. 1. Compare to other big cities such as Tokyo or Osaka, my city does...
- I'm studying about the word pathetic, but If I say "you're so pathetic" to my friend, will that f...
- I've been taught : to ring someone - British English to call someone - American English then, h...
- When people ask me to give a "fun fact" about myself for self-introduction, what kind of fun fact...
- "a scent" is a pleasant smell of something or just smell of thing ? Which one is right ?
- "the ( ) I'm getting from him is he only thinks about himself." "I don't get the ( ) that he...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?