Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which My BlackBerry 9810 has not only a larger screen but also a keyboard. sounds the most natural?
- My English teacher said ''Jpanese people often say 'You're so kind.', but KIND has a deeper meani...
- Which My fantasy is to get rich. sounds the most natural?
- Are informal words real? (or they're just slangs?)
- 1What are you talking about? 2You are talking about what? Does the sentence 2 make sense?
- He had difficultly to decide where to study.
- "The cat forced the bear up the tree." What does "force up" mean?
- I live in a 9-floor building OR? I live in a 9-story building
- Which tenses would you put those verbs in ? I'm perplexed that my teacher says it has to be - The...
- Which do you think is more natural? --- That's a good idea! Why didn't I think of it? That's a...
- What do you call this ... ? Google translate says * ellipsis I mean the three dots that we us...
- о чём можно рассказать об Америке на англиском
- Which one is correct? 1. Her uncle is the headmaster of the school where she is studying. 2. He...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- How do you response “what’s up”/“what’s going on”? I need a lot of examples.