3 Dec 2021
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- There have been no studies on the relation of.... Is this correct?
- What are famous sitcoms in the US these days?
- I am not sure if both of the following sentences “Violence has flared at the border.” and “Viol...
- Is the plural form of (computer)mouse is (computer)mice?
- She did so much for me, that I can never thank her enough. What would be correct to say instea...
- A: "How do you say ’さようなら’ in English? Do you know the answer?" B: "Bye Bye Big Boy?" A: "No." ...
- I hope to next christmas that i buying a fir and then decoration to fir does this sound natural?
- How would you describe a report to cancel an insurance?
- 1. If I moves back to Japan I will meet my parents every day. 2. If I moved back to Japan I wou...
- I have a question. What does "overplay" mean? Does it mean "playing something too much"? Thank you!
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- "Well received with thanks, noted with thanks." Those two expressions are common used in busine...