Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- When someone says to you "You have an outstanding vocabulary for your level of English." Does it ...
- Does this sound natural? I feel like it's wordy but don't know how to improve. This company's ...
- Are the meaning of the two sentences different? 1. I don't see anything. 2. I don't see any thing.
- When you wanna hear what someone talking with you say again, which words are more natural, "Sorry...
- Is american sign language taught in primary/middle/high schools/universities?
- Does "oftentimes" mean very frequent ? Is this the same as "often" ?
- If you take this medicine three times a day, it should () my cold. 1 cure 2 treat 3 restore 4 rec...
- How can I speak English like native, share tips and tricks guys
- 彼(かれ)は孤高(ここう)の天才(てんさい)と呼(よ)ばれ不遇(ふぐう)のうちに生涯(しょうがい)を終(お)えた。 He was called a lone genius and spent h...
- Which phrase is more common? in a cafe VS at a cafe
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- instagramで"Send pic @(アカウント名)"ってコメントが来たんですけど、ここのアカウントに写真送ってみて！みたいな意味であっていますか？
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?