Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I thought that they just traveled to distant the mountains. Does this sound natural?
- i have been descending at the mountain Does this sound natural?
- If you didn't help me, I couldn't have finished climbing that mountain Does this sound natural?
- A) I know that a shop sells nice T-shirts. B) I know a shop that sells nice T-shirts. Which is m...
- Who is the grandson or granddaughter of your son or daughter in law?
- Do these two sentences mean the same thing? -That well-known woman is a singer. -That woman is ...
- What does “Make you sweat” mean? Could it mean something sexual? 😅
- It certainly was not their diet. or It was certainly not their diet. Which one is right?
- 1. If I moves back to Japan I will meet my parents every day. 2. If I moved back to Japan I wou...
- I have a question. What does "overplay" mean? Does it mean "playing something too much"? Thank you!
- Does this sound natural as an excuse when I write with a pen and my handwriting happens to be so ...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) If you turn the letter M, it t...
- Can i use phrasal verb "burn out" as an adjective? my friend once updated caption "we're so Burn ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- "Well received with thanks, noted with thanks." Those two expressions are common used in busine...