Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which I might not have spent even a little time in reading such a difficult thing. sounds the mos...
- What is the difference between when and time of ?
- 言いたい事を英語で言うのはとても時間がかかる。 I take much time to talk what I want to say in English. Is it correct?
- 了解しました。は ※I got it. ※You got it. Which is correct? Is there any words instead of it？
- I'm gonna take a bath now Does this sound natural?
- the person is in "their" class or the person is in "her/his" class can i say "their" when 'the p...
- I arrived here just now. Does this make sense?
- What does "Close in on" mean? "Mayor says you're closing in on the batman."
- Is this sentence natural? I applied for a book which I wanted to read at the library. I hope I ...
- Hola quería saber cual es correcto: When did you learn to play guitar? O 'when did you start to l...
- Could you please check my mistakes? Many countless things to be thankful for such as family, fri...
- Can I keep it as much as it hurts? What does it mean?
- Which one sounds more natural, thanks for always helping me or thanks as always for helping me?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- "Well received with thanks, noted with thanks." Those two expressions are common used in busine...
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?