Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- In the sentence "the Administration placed an outright ban on tattoos on football players..." d...
- as far as three miles (away)from ……. should I omit the away?
- Such as ... and vs. or Which is better in the following sentence? - The company is taking socia...
- Barring a startling turnaround, Democrats will head into the midterms having failed to pass the b...
- I was studying English with the Elsa app and this phrase came up: “I can’t focus and concentrate ...
- Have a good day! と言われたら何と返すのですか？
- That house is Chris'. or That house is Chris's. Which one is correct?
- I have a friend to help me. I have a friend to come over. are these sentences correct?😲
- 1)"there's no discord with my family we always agree on everything." 2)"there's many discord par...
- "that is too long, do you have anything sooner." OR "that is too far away, do have any earlier ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?