Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I got a PB(Personal best) with a new magnetic cube :) Does this sound natural?
- What does PB mean?
- PB Swiss tool is a Swiss driver manufacture. It's reprisentive tools are a rainbow colored and...
- Is this sentence correct? “I made him be here.” Also please tell me the natural way to say it.
- It's often said that scene reflects your mind. Does this make sense??
- I remember Ben Carson saying if Colleges and schools are not upholding our traditions such as Fre...
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “They walked abreast.” and “The...
- I never think about what education is without.... "about what" is natural here??
- No need to snap. What does that mean?
- Since the verb "toil" mean - to work hard, does it mean I can use it in this kind of context ? 1...
- In a bus or on a bus? Or both can be correct?
- What’s the difference between “on the train” and “in the train”?
- Have a good day! と言われたら何と返すのですか？
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?