- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- I'm dreading going to the dentist because when he try to take out one of my teeth, it hurts too m...
- ↓Is this natural? It is a very famous mountain.
- The shop would be rather the place to relax than enjoy hamburgers. Does this make sense?
- what is the differences among large, big, massive, huge?
- What is the difference between “in school” and “at school”? Are those prepositions interchangeabl...
- Which word better fits the context? I set the alarm for/at 8 o'clock tomorrow morning. (for VS at)
- Hi! I need help with this sentence. Which one is correct about the tense of the verb “swim” “When...
- the rest of us ↑ "rest" includes "us" or not ?
- What's the difference between "to fit" and "to match"? For example: Something on her face doesn't...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...