Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- I wanna play basketball whenever I have time This way of using whenever is correct?
- Is it “does she speak” or “does she speaks”?
- First of all, I’ll introduce about myself divided three parts. This way of using divided is corr...
- Does this sounds natural？ So many snack shops line in there
- "well you guessed right because indeed I like you." "well you guessed right because indeed I ki...
- Does my English sound natural? “He has a bad mouth but actually he’s a very nice guy.”
- How do you use ‘far from’??
- "if she flakes at the last minute she doesn't like you." "she flakes a lot probably she has anot...
- Rate my English out of 10! Does it sound natural?, what you think is missing? etc.!! ‘Here is a b...
- Am I right? I'm starting running = wrong. I was starting running = correct.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...