Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is alliteration? Can you provide some examples?
- Rhymes are often found but is alliteration used in English songs?
- “The most melancholy cry” - Is “most melancholy” in this alliteration?
- I'm suck at math does it sounds natural?
- Does: "Prosecutor" and "lawyer" means the same?
- You have not fear. Why is this sentence wrong?
- “Gotta be about the worst birthday ever?” What does this mean? I don’t understand the part of “Go...
- Hi! I’m wondering if this sounds natural or not. Can you tell me if there is any room for improv...
- If I say "I wont drink beer" does this mean forever?
- Is 'whether' a necessity for 'or not'? I don't care he's good or not. I don't care whether he's ...
- Please correct English diary ! This morning I woke up in a refreshing mood. I washed a sheet an...
- Do you use the word "cacography"? What does it mean? Give me an example sentence and its synonyms 😃
- What does “Would you want to set the meeting up?” mean? Is he asking me to set up the meeting?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...