Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What difference between ”on top of that” and ”what is more”? And How can I use those phrases? ...
- Could you please tell me what is the difference between 'broad agreement' and 'broad consensus'? ...
- What is the difference between replace and substitution? In Chinese both of them mean 替换.
- In any case In any cases Can I use both?
- I used to take molly and talk to girls that's how I got to talk to girls because without drugs I ...
- Can I say "I'm quite considerate of you. Thank you for your help."?
- how special amber really is. これはどのような文法が使われているのでしょうか？
- Brand name clothes Designer clothes Which one is correct?
- 請問 我昨天打了第二劑的BNT新冠疫苗 英文該怎麼說
- Does this sound natural in English? She is the Laura Branigan of the 21st century.
- He would be stupid to anger at such a beautiful girl. He is stupid to anger at such a beautiful ...
- Please check my English:-) Hi Dan, Hope you are doing well. I'm sorry for sending the picture...
- l love amazake, it means sweet sake. Amzake is made from sake lee, which is leftover when sake is...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- "Well received with thanks, noted with thanks." Those two expressions are common used in busine...