Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- easily do sth & do sth easily. Which one is correct? make sb easily to do sth & make sb easily d...
- What is the difference between to end up sth and to end sth, to finish sth? and or any good phras...
- What is the difference between "indulge in sth" and "succumb" ?
- What does up to scratch mean?
- What does “i miss the snot out of you” mean?
- What does "too" as at the end of sentences is too childish,this is true? mean?
- What does I’m in his hunt mean?
- What does scuffed setup mean?
- What does That was speechless mean?
- What does What are you always so personal to me mean?
- What does “I’d tired.” mean?
- What does Why do they say "at a high level/a high price" but "at too high a level/too high a pric...
- What does He went from moving that corner to this corner office. (what does it mean by "moving t...