Question
1 July

• Korean
Question about Korean

How does one write a complex sentence in Korean with its verb structure?

Sorry if this is a weird question... I've been stuck trying to understand how to write the SOV structure properly. Like I'm too analytical in English so I keep trying to break down the SOV structure in my head, but it's not working.

Can someone help me understand it simply without over simplifying it (saying I rice eat) or making it too complex with introducing particles. I'm sure people with SOV structure had difficulty with adapting to English SVO, I was on FluentU trying to break down the sentences but it freaked me out.

Answers

• Korean

• Korean

• Korean