Question
3 July

• Russian

Hi! I'm trying to improve my English skills, but no one around can check my sentences. So, if you don't mind, would you correct my texts?

What I wrote below is a exercise of IELTS.

These bar graphs illustrate how many males and females who took further education in the UK and the number of them in full-time or part-time education. Overall, the number of the Britain who are well-educated is increasing, and the population of studying women exceeded men in 1990/91.

In 1970/71, one million males were studying part-time and less than 100,000 men were doing full-time. In comparison, the number of females in the former one was nearly 700,000 and in the latter one was more than 50,000 but not exceeding the number of men.

… Due to character limits, I split the text in half and post it.

Answers