Question
12 August

• Spanish (Spain)

Correct me, please.
In 2018 I travelled to Finland with a friend, Coqui, because we wanted to visit a Finish friend who is called Tarja. She came to the airport to pick us up. She drove us to her home. There, we had dinner. She had prepared salmon, salad and a cake with dried apricots. The next day we went to visit Helsinki, the capital city of Findland. We went to Oodi library in Helsinki, it is an amazing place. We had traditional local food for lunch and afterthat we bought some souvenirs. The day after we went to Tarja’s mother’s house. I met her mum. She was a lovely woman, very nice and kind. Tarja, Coqui and me walked through the forest which is near the house. We had to put gum boots on, Tarja had several pairs of gum boots and she left them to us, they were big because Tarja is tall, and Coqui and me are smaller than Tarja is. Later I understood we needed to use them because of the snakes.

Answers

Correct me, please.
In 2018 I travelled to Finland with a friend, Coqui, because we wanted to visit a Finish friend who is called Tarja. She came to the airport to pick us up. She drove us to her home. There, we had dinner. She had prepared salmon, salad and a cake with dried apricots. The next day we went to visit Helsinki, the capital city of Findland. We went to Oodi library in Helsinki, it is an amazing place. We had traditional local food for lunch and afterthat we bought some souvenirs. The day after we went to Tarja’s mother’s house. I met her mum. She was a lovely woman, very nice and kind. Tarja, Coqui and me walked through the forest which is near the house. We had to put gum boots on, Tarja had several pairs of gum boots and she left them to us, they were big because Tarja  is tall, and Coqui and me are smaller than Tarja is.  Later I understood we needed to use them because of the snakes.