Question
u-1
19 August

"I worked at a supermarket for only five hours as an one-time job. I left home a bit late, so I rode my bike in a hurry in the rain. It was annoying to hold an umbrella and check my GPS at the same time. On my way, a strong wind blew, and my umbrella broke. What is worse, I got lost. I called the manager, but he couldn’t figure out where I was, so he couldn’t help me at all. A woman I asked for directions on the street knew where the place was, so I managed to get to work. I was really wet and felt miserable. "

I'm sorry the passage is long, but could you please read it and tell me the sentences sound natural? Thank you in advance🙏.

Answers