Question
19 August

• Portuguese (Portugal)
  • French (France)
  • German
Question about German

How do you say this in German? A: Bob, the most imprtnt thng in lernng G is to use it to connect with peple, exprss your thoughts frely, and to bcme a lifsavr to others by being ther mouthpiece.
B: I'm hvng a hrd tme on accnt. I hve to learn it to avoid being mocked or made fun of.

being someone's mouthpiece = one that expresses or interprets others' needs, wants, views, etc.

Sorry for the wrong spelling... I'm not a premium user. It has a limit.

Sorry for the wrong spelling. I'm not a premium user. It has a limit.. Please translate it in casual way.
G= German

Conversation:
Tom: Bob, the most important thing in learning German is to use it to connect with people, express your thoughts freely, and to become a lifesaver to others by being their mouthpiece.
Bob: I'm having a hard time on accent. I have to learn it to avoid being mocked or made fun of.
Answers

• German