Question
19 August

• Portuguese (Portugal)
  • French (France)
  • German
Question about Russian

How do you say this in Russian? A: Bob, the most imprtnt thng in lernng R is to use it to connect with peple, exprss your thoughts frely, and to bcme a lifsavr to others by being ther mouthpiece.
B: I'm hvng a hrd tme on accnt. I hve to learn it to avoid being mocked or made fun of.

being someone's mouthpiece = one that expresses or interprets others' needs, wants, views, etc.

Sorry for the wrong spelling. I'm not a premium user. It has a limit.. Please translate it in casual way.
R = Russian

Conversation:
Tom: Bob, the most important thing in learning Russian is to use it to connect with people, express your thoughts freely, and to become a lifesaver to others by being their mouthpiece.
Bob: I'm having a hard time on accent. I have to learn it to avoid being mocked or made fun of.
Answers

• Russian

How do you say this in Russian?  A: Bob, the most imprtnt thng in lernng R is to use it to connect with peple, exprss your thoughts frely, and to bcme a lifsavr to others by being ther mouthpiece.