Question
19 August

• Portuguese (Brazil)

Is there an error in this text? are the commas in the right place?

The game that I like the most to play was The Witcher, in this game I control a witcher (Geralt) who was in born Kaer Morhen his daughter disappeared after them suffered an attack from the wild hunt after her disappeared Geralt goes an adventure in search his daughter, along from the adventure Geralt will do various jobs for people in exchange for money, for example, hunting monsters or tracking missing people, for he finds his daughter he will also help his friends, a witch named Yennefer and another witch named Trissin, in addition to others peoples who he will find along the journey.

Answers