Question
22 September

• Simplified Chinese (China)
  • Korean

I have a question.
Let's say your work style at the company is both "in the office" and "from home" flexibly combined and it changes on a daily basis.
You're supposed to tell your manager where you work each morning before starting working.
One of the buildings your company own and you work at is called, say, "Tokyo Shinagawa Sea Side House".
In this case, could you tell me which propositions would be the appropriate choices, please? For example..

"I just started working from/at/in Tokyo Shinagawa Sea Side House."

I'm wondering, if you say "I just started working at Tokyo Shinagawa Sea Side House.", it might mean you transferred to Tokyo Shinagawa Sea Side House from another building your company owned and were going to work there for a certain period, like, "I started working at this Tokyo Shinagawa Sea Side House starting this April." rather than saying you were working at that place just for the day, just at this very moment, out of two options between "home" and "work office".

Answers

I have a question.