Question
28 Sep 2022

• Simplified Chinese (China)
Question about United Kingdom

Hi there, this is Paul from China. There is a controversy issue about the ingredients of original taste Coca Cola over TikTok in China. Here is the background:
Several days ago, a UK-based TikTok influencer(a immigrant from China) posted a video to mock, disdain and sympathize all Chinese Coca Cola consumers because the cola he drinks everyday is much more exclusive than China market’s. He claims in the video that the Coca Cola in the UK don’t contain any preservatives but China’s have. But according to the open resources, the Coca Cola in China market only has a material called 磷酸(phosphoric acid), which seems to be a kind of preservatives. Therefore, some of the people doubt his words in the comments but he called those people “bitches” and said phosphoric acid is not added in the UK. I am sorry I have never been to the UK and I have no friends in this country either. So could you tell me if you British cola have any phosphoric acid please? All comments are highly appreciated.

Answers

• Country or region United Kingdom

• Country or region Korea, Republic Of