Question
28 Sep 2022

• Spanish (Spain)
  • Korean
Question about Korean

How do you say this in Korean? I know you have heard this millions of times, but it won't hurt if I say it again. You're exquisitely handsome and amazingly gorgeous, but most of all I'm fascinated by your charming personality because your good looks would not matter to me one if you...

The entire paragraph didn't fit. Here is the actual paragraph:

I know you have heard this millions of times, but it won't hurt if I say it again. You're exquisitely handsome and amazingly gorgeous, but most of all I'm fascinated by your charming personality because your good looks would not matter to me one if you did not have such a beautiful persona, but I love you because you are an intelligent communicator with a beautiful personality and you are exceptionally attractive. The combination of all three is what makes you profoundly irresistible. Your admirer, Deanna
Answers

• Spanish (Spain)

• Korean

• Spanish (Spain)

• Korean
gift box
Sent a gift

• Spanish (Spain)

• Korean

• Spanish (Spain)

• Korean

• Korean

• Spanish (Spain)