Question
29 September

I just wrote an essay. I would appreciate it if you corrected it.

Theme: If you were to propose a new holiday, what holiday would you propose? What is the significance of the holiday? In about 100 words in English, explain why you think such a holiday is desirable.

If I were to institute a holiday, I would create Happy Family Day for the following reasons. To begin with, today we are so busy and have to work on weekdays that we do not have plenty of family time. I believe that this new holiday would free us from stress and allow us to spend quality time together as a family. In addition, we do not have many opportunities to appreciate our families. This is a good opportunity to express our thoughts and appreciation for our families. Thus, I propose that Happy Family Day be instituted to create a firmer family bond.

Answers