Question
1 October

• Korean

Could you please help with my sentences?💚💚💚
I want them to make sound as casual and natural as possible!!
Please brutally correct me!!
How would you say this??

1. When I woke up this morning I was pretty sleepy and tired but I got up anyway. I’m the person who jumps out of the bed immediately when I open my eyes.

2. I’ve been trying to eat what I want to eat. I’m not going to restrict myself from particular foods because it makes my relationship with food get worse.

3. Tonight, there’s a huge festival that my office host. Actually I’m supposed to attend there but I’m really not in the mood. The last thing that I want to do is spending my precious Saturday night at the stupid office festival. So I’m gonna wiggle out of it.

Answers

Please brutally correct me!!
How would you say this??