Question
4 October

• Korean
  • Simplified Chinese (China)
Question about Korea, Republic Of

This is my opinion, but in the 2000s and even early 2010s, Korea had lots of nice things and various cute stuff. I would stay there for many months with family. There had lots of active small artists, small shops, and they made/sold so many great things at this time!

But now in 2020s they definitely don't have most of these things anymore. The style and what they have is more simple and completely different, and now they also have much less. My mom is Korean and she 100% agrees. She said it's because of IMF, the small businesses, artists, etc, in Korea changed.

I tried looking this up but I don't understand and can't find any information about this specific thing. Can someone explain to me? Does anyone else feel like there is this huge change in the past 10 years and why?

Answers

• Country or region Korea, Republic Of

• Country or region Korea, Republic Of

• Country or region Korea, Republic Of