Question
5 Oct 2022

Question about United States

‎・I was cautious because inviting cup of coffee or ask a some questions to meet in writing is different in nuance from meeting them and telling them in person.😅So I prefer to talk to people in person rather than online because they can understand how I feel, what I want to say, and sometimes how serious I am.

・If she/he were in my current situation or position, she/he would understand why I am serious about marriage at my age.

・I saw your Instagram story, were those pictures taken at some movie or actress event? I was wondering because I saw your smile and it looked like you were having a lot of fun and I would love to attend one someday.

does this sentence sound natural?
Answers

• Country or region United States