Question
5 October

• Simplified Chinese (China)

Does this sound natural?

I think playing educational games in the classroom is a good way because it can help students be focused. For example, last semester, I took an economics course. Once, the professor started a game where we needed to make decisions to make money in hypothetical situations. We were all engaged. In the end, we understood how economic theories function.

On the other hand, in the statistic class, my professor never provided opportunities to let us interact with each other. It was so dull and I almost felled asleep several times.
That's why I think this is a good idea.

Thank you!✨✨

Answers

• Simplified Chinese (China)

• Simplified Chinese (China)

Does this sound natural?

That's why I think this is a good idea.

Thank you!✨✨