Question
6 October

• Korean

Could you please fix my sentences to sound natural??🍀🍀

This morning one of my closest colleagues called me. Her voice was trembling and she was crying really hard. She said her manager died over the night. Actually there was a workshop for senior staff at my company and they went on a trip to Jeju Island, which they departed yesterday.
On their first night, while she was asleep, she got a heart attack.
So the next day, when her roommate tried to wake her up to get breakfast, her body was already ice cold and she couldn’t open her eyes. I was completely shocked and I’m still in shock.
How uncertain our life is? what’s the point of life? Yesterday she was excited and went on a trip but now she is not even exist anymore.
Once again I realize, everything is super unpredictable and we can’t guarantee tomorrow.
I was deeply upset and had an existential crisis.
But I guess, even so, life is worth it and I’m going to be nicer to people around me and try to fully appriciate and be happy every single moment.

Answers

This morning one of my closest colleagues called me. Her voice was trembling and she was crying really hard. She said her manager died over the night. Actually  there was a workshop for senior staff at my company and they went on a trip to Jeju Island, which they departed yesterday.
 But I guess, even so, life is worth it and I’m going to be nicer to people around me and try to fully appriciate and  be happy every single moment.