14 Jan 2014
- Simplified Chinese (China) Near fluent
Simplified Chinese (China)
Question about English (US)
is he angry or not?
is he angry or not?
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- You might not see him crying, but his missing for his girlfriend acts out in his angry behavior ...
- She doesn't seem to be upset Or She doesn't seem upset
- judging from the state, he's angry. judging by the sfate, he's angry. which one is right?
- He was visibly upset. I was not sure whether or not visibly can be used with upset can it?
- is anger = spite? Can I say: He felt spite at her?
- カレーパンは英語圏に存在しますか？ http://www.ijikajyo.com/blog/img/img1069_file.jpg カレーを具材に使用した惣菜パンです。
- What does she mean with "whether~~"? https://twitter.com/ameesaichi/status/429131437757833216
- What did she mean about Lang-8?https://twitter.com/adnqt/status/431665582262333441
- Which do you use, “The place I want to go is Tokyo?”or “The place I want to go to is Tokyo?”?
- which one is much correct "absolutely bad" or "absolutely terrible"?
- 1. there is a power in simply doing something. 2. there is power in simply doing something. wh...
- Is the word “both” necessary in sentence below? Is it grammatically correct to delete it? She ha...
- I guess she felt guilty about what she did to him. She cheated on him for a long time. Does thi...
- 1. Most watchs are steel. 2. The cotton swab is a wood stick and a small cotton ball. Do they...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) Can you tell which train it is...
- 1. The hardest part will be to find a replacement. 2. The hardest part will be finding a replace...
- Could you fix my sentences to make it more natural? “I hate to be with people who smoke. They ma...
- I wrote a diary for practice. Can someone make this sentence natural? ーーー Yesterday, my moth...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- Can I say "Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!" in the meaning of "Enjoy the rest of the weeken...
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?