Question
27 Nov 2022

Could you please correct my sentences to make them sound more natural?

I usually do grocery shopping online.
it's so useful, because it takes almost no time and I don't have to carry heavy stuff.
However, to avail the free shipping promo, I need to spend more than 8,000 yen, so I can't do online shopping so often, and I sometimes drop by the supermarket after work.
it's not so much fun, because I need to walk around the supermarket and carry a lot of stuff, which exhausts me.
However, when it comes to the supermarket in foreign countries, it's totally different.
Every time I go abroad, I definitely drop by the supermarket to get some good items.
It's so much fun, and looks like treasure box for me.
For example, in Italy, I got some pasta, tomato source, and chocolate which were all delicious.
In America, I loved to get some reusable bags at Trader Joe's.
it's a good memory for me, because ever since covid-19 started, I haven't been to foreign countries.
I really miss those days.

Answers

I usually do grocery shopping online.
I really miss those days.