Question
30 Nov 2022

1 Do these sound natural?
2 The former can be used only when I already mentioned another direction, is that right?
3 I can't really understand the difference between the 'one~' and 'A~'

Another possible direction of future research would be to focus on how strong the link between exposure to sun and skin cancer is.

One possible direction of future research would be to focus on how strong the link between exposure to sun and skin cancer is.

A possible direction of future research would be to focus on how strong the link between exposure to sun and skin cancer is.

Answers

1 Do these sound natural?