Question
30 Nov 2022

Could you please proofread my writing and tell me if it sounds natural?
I would appreciate it if you could correct it using common phrases and spoken language.

Q: I assume the audition of second generation celebrity in your talent agency is going ahead. What do you think about it?

S: I hope the members will be active for a long time from the bottom of my heart. Not only the first generations who are being active now, but also the second generations from now on. We're definitely going to build the environment that they can keep being active after they agree, so I hope they could be active for ages while feeling comfortable. It happens a lot that streamers suffer from mental trouble in this industry because there are a flood of emotions on the internet. We sometimes get lots of positive emotions from there, but vice versa. I think your destiny could change drastically on that occasion if you have reliable friends or companions who are on the same path or not. Everyone is supposed to face any difficulties, so it's a big thing that what environment where you can put yourself in would be when that would happen.

Answers