Question
u-1

(Kenken borrowed some money from me to undergo surgery and he has been staying in my house for a week since he left the hospital. )

After Kenken was discharged from the hospital, he met with his boss to discuss when he can start work for him. They decided that he is starting to work on December 6. When Kenken told his boss about his current situation, he encouraged him to pay back the money he had borrowed from me as soon as possible, and he bought him and me a lot of food. I was amazed at his generosity.

Hello! Do you think the sentences above sound natural? Thank you.

Answers
Deleted user

After Kenken was discharged from the hospital, he met with his boss to discuss when he can start work for him. They decided that he is starting to work on December 6. When Kenken told his boss about his current situation, he encouraged him to pay back the money he had borrowed from me as soon as possible, and he  bought him and me a lot of food. I was amazed at his generosity.